Type of property: Serviced Apartment for rent in District 2, Saigon
Update: July 27, 2014
The serviced apartment for rent located on Thao Dien area in District 2. In this area, many foreigners stay here and together they grow up a community of foreigner in Vietnam. If you stay there, not only you have a fresh environment filled with the river cool air but also the community for convenience for your business, education for children and the Western friendly same-custom neighbors next to your doors.
With the same quality with an example apartment for rent in District 2 also, this apartment you can see has a very economical price for you. Our apartment nestled on Nguyen Van Huong street. It takes you 20 minutes drive to Ho Chi Minh City business center by the big high way. Much more quickly than way to work in United States.
This area is constructed for high quality living. You can easily find any convenience around you place by walking for exercise in the Morning: swimming pool, gym and tennis court. When you need Western foods, there is also a big shopping mall for expatriate community. Besides, you should notice about bad serviced apartment for rent in District 2.
Amenities for you:
- Furniture: furnished: air-conditioner, good refrigerator for fruit and meal and a very clean place to cook every favorite food you like.
- Cable television with ADSL internet connection
- High security and very quiet area for private life.
- Shower and water heater in bathroom.
- Big LCD and DVD for fantastic films in your favorite list.
The rental includes the following:
- Maintenance and management fee, motorbike parking service
- Water consumption, cable television, ADSL high speed Internet connection
- Daily house-keeping service
- Fully furnished kitchen with tools and anything you want for a delicious meal for your family's health.
-Laundry service for very nice suit every Morning to your office
The rental excludes the following:
- Monthly electricity, cooking gas
Call us now to have the best price!
House in Saigon - be home, safe stay!